Saturday, August 19, 2006

The Herb Garden

I'm taking a shot at seeing whether or not I can grow some herbs on my windowsill. Ive tried it several times before, but have never had much luck. I'm one of those people who does NOT have a green thumb. I think I've killed nearly every live plant I've ever had in the house. Jeff finally bought me a nice looking fake hanging plant so I wouldn't have brown, wilted plants hanging int he house. Anyway...not to be thwarted by previous failures, I purchased a book and did some reading on how to grow herbs. Well, I read about 5 pages and then started falling asleep. I've decided to test my imagined skills at herb-growing and I'm winging it! Who knows? I might have success this time around. I'll post the pictures of their progress throughout the next month.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debi, where are YOU?!?!?!

Your blog is lonely.

Pax

Debi Wilson said...

Sad, isn't it? I just finally got converted to the Beta version and I have to tidy things up.